Wednesday, January 20, 2010

God will get me for this.

So, every morning, before work, Vivi and I have a battle.  She HATES her pink fleecy thing that keeps her warm in the car.  Russ and I used to benignly refer to it as "the Lambie" until her Uncle Paul clued us in to it's true nature...THE IMMOBILIZER. 



She rants at me as I work her into it, trying to make it out the door in a timely manner.

It is not very fun for either of us. 

But then, I look down and see something like this...and I have to giggle a little.




Mom wins.

2 comments:

  1. Grandpa and I love the pictures. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, Need to visit this site. www.checraft.blogspot.com She is a friend of becky's and posts all kinds of items. In the sewing section is a picture of girls pj's. It is so cute. What will go on tonight? Love GO

    ReplyDelete