Thursday, April 26, 2012

Basket of Joy

This year was the first year we introduced the Easter Bunny.  Does this seem odd to you?  Maybe we're jerks.  I don't know.  Some people seemed shocked when I admitted that Vivi hadn't been gumming chocolate bunny ears in the cradle.  At any rate, she was more confused than anything else, having no real frame of reference.

"I'm sorry, we're going to...what?"

"Interesting concept.  Spring-time Santa.  I have an idea!"
"Let's bribe him!"

She tossed carrots into the basket and assumed everything would go off to plot.

And sure enough....
The Easter Bunny came, and he even left a note!

Vivi was thrilled.

Since the Easter Bunny is apparently hip to the fact that we don't really give Vivi candy, he brought some really cool stuff for her to enjoy.
Inspecting her new Bunny Socks through her new, much-requested Princess Sunglasses (not kidding, yall.  She hounded me for weeks about Princess Sunglasses, and I nearly wept when..um..the Easter Bunny *ahem* finally found them for her).

And, because the Easter Bunny is cool, an Easter tradition...
...a Cadbury Egg!  And she was very glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment