Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Viva la Vivi Indeed

Hola, amigos!  Russ y yo fue a Mexico!

Yes, that's right.  Russ and I went to Mexico...without little miss.  She stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Otto's house in Iowa for a little over a week while we swam, had cocktails, and lived without air conditioning in the Caribbean (another story for another blog, Interweb).

I missed her so much.  And, being the good parent I am, I took along a photo to look at when I missed her too much.  Now, some parents might have taken a family photo, or a photo of their angel smiling innocently.  Me?  I took along this little gem...
That's right.  Vivi after eating Pop-Rocks for the very first time.  Awesome.

Russ found some in a store, and brought them over to Todd and Michelle's for the grill and chill.  Little Miss Unsuspecting wolfed them down at first, because they are candy, and delicious.

Then, suddenly, a change in expression.

...and then...wait for it...one more time for the home team...
Ah, you can't help but laugh.  Every time I was in Mexico and missed her, I looked at that picture and laughed my head off.  I am so glad to be home, and to be back with my home girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment