Thursday, November 17, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I know, I know.  Two posts in one day.  The thing is, I figured you might want to see some Halloween photos before we put up our Christmas tree.

This year, Vivi went as Twink (Rainbow Brite's sidekick), and I made her costume.  With a lot of assistance from Grandma Otto.  It turned out DARLING!

Russ and I were worried that with her natural shyness towards strangers, trick-or-treating would not go well.  However, she proved to be a total natural, and was knocking on doors like she'd been trick-or-treating for years.
She LOVED it.

We went all through the neighborhood and to Aunt Erin's where we met up with a group of hooligans.
Clearly the Halloween fright mob was out and about!

Then we went over to Grandmary and GrandPapi's house and met up with Spiderman.  It was very cute to see these two enjoying Halloween together!
Although Noah looks more excited about things than Vivi.

She was, however, horrified when she found out that despite her best efforts she was not able to steal all of GrandPapi's Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
To be honest, I was pretty horrified too.  I thought we had trained for this scenario.

Happy Halloween to the cutest little Sprite around!

No comments:

Post a Comment