Monday, December 6, 2010

Little Snowflake...

We went and got Vivi's Christmas portraits done tonight!  They are darling, if I do say so myself, and we will be sending them out soon (I promise, I will get Christmas cards sent this year and not leave the task on the back burner.  I PROMISE).

But what does one wear for a big Christmas photo shoot?

A darling little snowflake princess dress.

I coveted this dress from the moment I saw it last Christmas, and Aunt Maria snagged it for me at the end of Christmas sales last year.  It was nowhere to be found in Lincoln, and I was so excited!  And with good reason.  It is just awesome.

It is everything a little-girl Christmas dress should be, in my mind...and it is comfortable enough to roll around on the floor in.  A must for Vivi!

No comments:

Post a Comment