Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Power of the Written Word

So, I know that I comment fairly often on how excited I am that Vivi loves to read.  And that hasn't changed!  But of late, I find myself more and more amazed as to HOW she is reading.  Observe...

Here, reading upside down.  It IS possible that The Rainbow Fish, when read upside down, reveals important aquatic secrets on the level of the Abbey Road album cover (28if?  anyone?).

And here, reading while sitting backwards in the rocking chair (possibly doing more rocking than reading at this point, might I add).

And, perhaps most confusingly, whilst sitting in the diaper box.  I cannot imagine this is comfortable, but she is totally content to sit in there and read her new favorite, Frosty the Snowman.

At least she's reading, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment