Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home Sweet Home

So, we bought Vivi a kitchen (as you might have noticed).  And she likes it.  She plays with it.  But you know what she REALLY likes to play with?  The box the kitchen came in.
Russ carved some windows in it, set in front of the fireplace, and she cackled with glee, lounging in there with Jack-Dog every chance she gets.  For reasons unexplained, she INSISTS that her penguin, who had been lounging in the corner unnoticed for several months, be in the house whenever she is (you can see his blue tummy in the background of all these photos).
Here she combines a few of her favorite things--her house, Jack-Dog, and "Groger-Pages," also known as "The Monster at the End of this Book."
I guess everyone needs a place to call their own...Russ and I can just start shopping behind dumpsters, I guess!

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I wish I could get in there with her. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought of a name for her house. The Iowa Love Shack. Mommy and daddy's love built this house.

    ReplyDelete