Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day!

...was a week ago!  Yes, I know. I've been remiss in my blogging.  It's been a very busy week.  And I had a great day!  Russ and Vivi got me a rose bush, so I will always have beautiful pink roses on Mothers Day.  It was a very sweet thing!  Vivi was excited about all aspects of the mothers day yard work...except for taking a picture with her mother.

What, sit still?  No.  Too much to do.  Must help Daddy with everything!  She was particularly enamored with the watering can.  She "helped" Daddy water quite a bit.

She was actually very helpful when it came to placing all of the new rocks in our flower bed out front.  She really enjoyed finding the proper spot for each one.
She loves working outside with Russ, and I love watching her learn all of these different things.
No idea why this photo won't rotate.  Whatever!  Happy Mothers Day to me, and all of the other mothers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment