Monday, March 26, 2012

A Day of Eddie

Eddie and Parker also attended Super Hero Day with us.  Unfortunately, Parker is a Children's Museum PRO, and scampered off to his favorite areas almost immediately.  Eddie and Vivi, however, had never been there before, and were quite interested in looking at the same things.

They also seem to share a love of driving.
Driving a tractor.

Driving a spaceship.
(this part was so unbelievably cool I wanted to climb up there with them)

Driving an airplane (life-sized, yo!)

Driving a train (which Vivi actually refused to let Eddie drive, forcing him to ride in the back while yelling "No Way, Jose!" until I reminded her that Eddie needed a turn, too).

And, perhaps my favorite...
...riding on ducks.  Because I caution you--if there had been adult sized ducks, I would have been right there with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment