Monday, March 26, 2012

Super Hero Day!

This past Saturday, Vivi and I went to a very special event at the Lincoln Children's Museum--SUPER HERO DAY.  Now.  I goofed a bit here.  I found about this magicalness a bit late in the game, and so Vivi was one of a very few children not wearing a Super Hero outift. Next year.

There were, however, a very, very large number of adults on hand dressed as Super Heros, making the dreams of a lot of little people come true.  Batman, Superman, Spiderman, The Green Lantern, and the Incredibles were on hand, just to name a few.  I don't remember the last time I saw that may excited little kids.  Which is why I love the Children's Museum.

Well, that and the fact that I was able to get this shot:
Yes folks, that's right.  That's a picture of my child blithely riding a pony while a Storm Trooper sneaks up on her.  And I encouraged him, bless his white plastic heart.

Although when he tapped her on her shoulder, it was even better.
Some may argue the "Super Hero" aspect of an Intergalactic Storm Trooper.  Not me.  He quite, quite made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment