Monday, March 26, 2012

Drama Queen...

We also spent a lot of time in the dress-up area of the museum, despite my mutterings that it had nothing to do with super heros and that Darth Vader was upstairs (whom, to be fair, is also not a super hero).  Vivi ignored the folk in costume in favor of putting on her own...

...AND BEING FABULOUS.

She immediately found a fireman's hat and turned it to the side so it became a Scarlet O'Hara-esque floppy brimmed hat.  She then ignored me for a good 20 minutes as she danced around the stage and sang.
Mostly by herself.

She made lots of faces at me, suggesting that I was perhaps not in proper character.
Either that or there was whiskey hidden behind the stage curtain.  I don't know.

I see an Oscar in this one's future...

No comments:

Post a Comment