Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fleah.

So..on Tuesday (yes, four short days ago), I blogged about halcyon days, and how wonderful the weather has been.  Last night, it snowed enough to accumulate and stick.  ARGH.

So today I am thankful for the fact that while the snow was still there when we went outside after breakfast, it was gone by noon.  And wherever it went, I hope it stays there.  

So, here's our little snow bird's maiden voyage of this winter's snow...

She was fascinated.  Clearly, she did not get this trait from me.

She even managed to liberate her purple hippo from a chunk of snow and join him for a moment of quiet reflection...

Funny story about the snow suit, PS...Vivi REFUSED to let me put the pants on first, insisting "Jacket.  Outside.  Jacket."  For those of you who have never tried to dress a 16 month in snow pant overalls AFTER putting on their fluffy jacket...well, let's just say it is challenging.  Something to look forward to for the next four months, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment