Saturday, November 6, 2010

Multiple thanks

All right, all right.  I know.  I didn't blog yesterday.  I'm sorry.  I didn't get home until 12:30 am, which is technically today.  Soooo...I'll post twice today!  An excellent compromise, I think.

Yesterday, I was thankful for football.  Stop laughing.

I got to go to my brother John's playoff game (very cold, btw), and I was just so proud of how hard he has worked to become a great football player.  It's not easy to excel at a sport and to start every game your senior  year, and he's done it.  The Bolts may not have won, but they played one heck of a game, and I was proud to be there and cheer them on.

And no, the world's cutest cheerleader did not come with me.

It was way too cold!  She did have a lot of fun trying my hat on, though.

More thanks to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment